Buying a home is one of the largest purchases you'll ever make and by using a dedicated professional real estate agent - REALTOR® that looks out for the best of your interests you are helping yourself to ensure that you understand the different steps and aspects of your purchase and that the process goes as smooth as possible and the best of all...
As a Buyer's Agent, my commission is paid by the Seller side! so... there's no excuse not to hire me as your REALTOR® for free!
Acknowledging the need and cost of certain repairs or upgrades for a property you want to purchase can be the base for me to negotiate a good price for you. While I am not a Home Inspector, I am a Renovator so I can provide and incorporate cost estimates of such repairs when preparing an offer.
When you hire me as your REALTOR® my commitments to you are several:
- Protect and look out for the best of your interests to get you the best deal
- Privacy and discretion
- Fiduciary duties
- Listen, address concerns and answer your questions
- Follow your lawful instructions and act on your behalf as your representative
- Search for the property you and your family are looking for
- Retrieve, gather, review and present the subject property or properties documentation
- Provide you with information in a timely manner, give you advice or provide the tools so you can make informed decisions
- Negotiate price and conditions where my knowledge and experience in Construction costs estimating, repairs and renovations comes in very handy
- Facilitate and be present at home viewings
- Present your offers to the seller's and close deals
- Keep you informed at all times and do my very best that the transaction runs smooth
- Keep all communication channels open
- and many more
NOTE: Some of my duties and responsibilities to you as a client or as a customer will vary depending on the type of Legal Consumer Relationship that is established between us and as indicated by The Real Estate Council of Alberta